1. Do you have to be a preacher to attend?
No. You just have to be someone who is interested in prayer and preaching. However, we will be studying the life of a preacher during most of our meetings.
2. When and where does the Dead Preachers Society meet?
Every Tuesday morning at 6:30 a.m. in the Dean of the Chapel's office.
Other special times as announced.
3. What does a morning at the Dead Preachers Society look like?
Presentation and discussion on a selected dead preacher and a time of fellowship and prayer.
4. What is the schedule for this year?
Every Tuesday at 6:30 a.m.
5. What is the cost?
There is no cost.
6. Who can I contact for more information?
Dr. Blake Newsom, Dean of Chapel and Assistant Professor of Expository Preaching, email@example.com.
7. Who will we be studying this year?