1. Applicants must be starting their first semester as a Leavell College or NOBTS student.
2. Applicants must be taking undergraduate or graduate classes on the New Orleans campus.
3. Applicants must be a full-time student (12 hrs for undergrad, 9 hrs for a graduate).
4. Full-time status eligible courses only includes on-campus, Saturday, hybrid classes and January Workshops. (Internet courses, independent studies, and non-January workshops DO NOT count toward full-time status).
* Submission of application does not guarantee receipt of award.
** Student must send a proper thank you note to the Financial Aid Office to claim any scholarship that is awarded.
*** Student must maintain full-time status for the scholarship throughout the entire semester to remain eligible for the award. Dropping the required number of hours will result in removal of the award and the student will be responsible for any charges that occur as a result of the removal.
The deadline for applications is June 15th for the Fall Semester and November 1st for the Spring semester.