Dr. L. Thomas Strong III
Vice President of Spiritual Formation and Student Life
Professor of New Testament and Greek
Broadmoor Chair of Discipleship
- New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, Ph.D., May 1992, Major in New Testament and Greek
- New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, M.Div., May 1987, Major in Biblical Studies
- Union University, B.A., May 1983, Major in Religion, Greek, and Sociology. Received academic excellence medals in the area of Religion, Greek, and Sociology. Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- Additional studies in Online Education
- Studied at UCLA and United Theological Seminary
- Areas of teaching: New Testament, Greek, Old Testament, Discipleship
- "The Significance of the 'Knowledge of God' in the Epistles of Paul", NOBTS, Ph.D. Diss., May 1992
- Collator, International Greek New Testament Project, 1993-present
- "Mentoring in the Seminary Community." Ola Farmer Lenaz Lecture. Presented at NOBTS, May 20, 1999 and at the International Mentoring Association Meeting in Atlanta, GA on April 16, 1999.
(504)282-4455, ext. 3590; 504-816-8590