Donate to NOBTS Hurricane Ida relief

Applying for Housing

Application Requirements and Information

Once you are academically approved and in good standing with the Business Office, you are eligible to apply for housing. Only full-time students are eligible to live on campus: 12 hours for undergraduates and 9 hours for graduates (online-only courses do not apply). Housing is assigned on a first-come/first-serve basis. While we take your preferences into consideration, we cannot guarantee that your requests will be fulfilled. Depending on availability, housing assignment letters are sent approximately one month prior to your check-in date.

To apply, click on the link below that applies to you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Singles Housing- Undergraduate Application

Singles Housing- Graduate Application

Dormitory/Courtyard Housing Questionnaire - Optional

Married Housing Application    

Tranfer Housing Assignment: 

Due to the high volume of incoming students during summer months and between semesters, transfers will be available for current students from September-October and February-April in the order that they are received. In some circumstances, a transfer may be applied during the other months of the year with approval from the Housing Director.

Transfer Housing Application

Back to top